Fattoush salad is one of my favorites and one of the easiest salads to make. Nothing fancy, just a few essential items are required to prepare this best fattoush salad recipe ever. This salad is a terrific option for a quick lunch. Simply put, it takes 18 to 20 minutes to prepare. This fattoush salad recipe features a delectable combination of fresh greens, vegetables, and herbs, crunchy toasted pita chips, and a lemon dressing. It is a popular side dish that can be served at any time.
Best Fattoush Salad Recipe
Here’s a quick, flavorful, and easy recipe for fattoush salad. You may have this salad whenever you want, and it is one of the simplest and most delicious salads you can make.
- 1 Romaine lettuce heads, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber, finely sliced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 finely sliced radishes
- 2–3 cups of pita chips
- Ground sumac
Ingredients for a lemon dressing
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed or minced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoons salt (or to taste)
- powdered black pepper to taste
- The first step is to make the lemon dressing. For this vigorously mix all the ingredients in a small bowl for almost 30 seconds until all of them are combined properly. Place aside.
- The next step is to assemble the salad. In a sizable mixing bowl, combine the Romaine, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, radishes, mint, and half of the pita chips. Pour the lemon dressing over the salad in an even layer, then toss to mix them properly.
- Now garnish with the remaining pita chips, more sumac, and freshly ground black pepper. Your delicious fattoush salad is ready.
Eat and enjoy!
Enjoy this fattoush salad with fresh lemonade, you will love it.