Sweet, creamy, and nutrient-rich, this recipe for a healthy strawberry smoothie is delicious! There is something for everyone to like, and there are many ways to customize this refreshing recipe. Because strawberries are a wonderful source of fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants, a strawberry smoothie is healthy for you. They rank among the top 20 fruits in terms of antioxidant content. More vitamin C is found in one serving of strawberries than in an orange.
Best And Healthiest Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
Following is the best strawberry recipe it can be used when you are trying to lose weight.
- Brow sugar
- Nuts (Almonds and Walnuts)
- Add Milk To Blender
Add a cup of low-fat milk to the blender.
- Add the Yogurt
Add yogurt to the blender. You can omit the yogurt if you don’t have any or don’t want to use it.
- Add the Fruit
Add strawberry in the blunder prefer to use frozen fruit because it makes the smoothie thicker and colder.
- Add Brown Sugar
Now add sugar into the blender its optional. If you don’t want to add sugar it’s your choice you can omit it.
- Add Nuts
Add nuts to the blender. Nuts are optional you can omit them if you want.
- Add the Ice
Not everyone uses ice, but it does thicken the smoothie and chill it even more.
Blend and Serve! Your smoothie is ready. Drink and enjoy.
Benefits of Strawberry
- Consuming foods high in fiber, like strawberries, aids in maintaining regular bowel motions. Fiber encourages stool movement through the digestive system, assisting in the prevention of constipation.
- Strawberries include potassium, which may be helpful for those who have high blood pressure.
- Due to the anthocyanin and quercetin they contain, strawberries could help prevent heart disease.
- Strawberries and other berries contain healthy chemicals that may help prevent some malignancies. They are most useful in avoiding breast and gastrointestinal cancers, while they may also be somewhat helpful in preventing lung, prostate, liver, and pancreatic cancers.
- Strawberries, especially when taken with a high-carb meal, seem to limit our usage of insulin and slow down our digestion of glucose. The vibrant anthocyanins are thought to be responsible for this impact. Hence it helps in regulating blood pressure.
Read more: How much potassium you need per day?