I am back with another fresh strawberry dessert, and I have to say, this one is incredible. Mousse has always been a favorite of mine. Here is exactly how this Strawberry Mousse is! And there are only three ingredients for this easiest strawberry mousse recipe. It can be a nice way to consume strawberries if you can not consume strawberries in raw form.
Best And Easiest Strawberry Mousse Recipe
Following is the best strawberry recipe. You can enjoy it at any time because it is the easiest to make.
- Whipping Cream (1 cup)
- Brown sugar (1/2 cup or as per your taste)
- Crushed Nuts (Almonds, Walnuts, and pistachio)
- Blend the strawberries and sugar in a food processor and make a fine puree.
- Half a cup of the puree should be removed and set aside.
- Then whip the cream thoroughly until it’s thick.
- Now add the leftover half of the strawberry puree into the cream and mix until both cream and puree a completely combined.
- Now take a beautiful glass or any container and add a few tablespoons of strawberry puree that we set aside in its bottom.
- Add the cream that we blended with strawberry puree into the glass and place it in the refrigerator for about an hour, or even longer if you’d like.
- Now take out your glass and top it with some freshly cut strawberries and nuts.
Your strawberry mousse is ready. Eat your dessert and enjoy.
Here is another Healthiest Strawberry Smoothie Recipe